what is freestyle?
Teach the drills with no saved data. It’s great for adding athletes quickly, demoing to others, and experimenting with different trials
run a drill
- Tap the in the tab bar.
- Tap the icon of the drill you want to run.
- Tap wingspan to adjust to a preset wingspan.
- After completing the drill, you will be prompted to enter an email address to add a user to your roster.
After completing the drill, you will be prompted to enter an email address to add a user to your roster. You can collect all the email addresses you receive to use in marketing campaigns.
- Tap from the home screen.
- Tap the switch next to collect emails in freestyle.
- Run drills and enter email addresses in Freestyle.
Join us in making drills that are fun, engaging, and help you improve neuro-fitness. As a member of Labs, you get exclusive access to early drill ideas and technologies and will have invaluable input in shaping the future of Reflexion.
- The first time you enter Freestyle, you will be prompted to join Labs.
- Tap get started.
- Tap the labs icon to view all experiments currently available.
- Tap download on any you want to try.